Author:John Knox (1505-1572)
- A Vindication of the Doctrine that the Sacrifice of the Mass is Idolatry (4 April 1550)
- Scots Confession (Knox served as superintendent of a committee)
- Confession of Faith Ratification Act 1560 in Scots
- Scots Confession in modern English
Works about KnoxEdit
- "Knox, John (1505-1572)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Knox, John," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Knox, John," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "John Knox," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.