Author:John Mackinnon Robertson
For authors with similar names, see Author:John Robertson.
- "Concerning Preciosity" in The Yellow Book, 13 (1897), pp. 79–106
- New Essays Towards a Critical Method (1897), (external scan)
- Christianity and Mythology (1900)
- Short History of Christianity (1902)
- Pagan Christs (1903)
- Courses of Study (1904/1908) (HathiTrust) (HathiTrust)
- Letters on Reasoning (1905) (external scan)
- Short History of Freethought (1915)
- The Jesus Problem (1917)
- Perversion of Scotland
Contributions to EB1911Edit
- "Coleridge, Samuel Taylor," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
Works about RobertsonEdit
- "Robertson, John Mackinnon," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1933, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 89 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.