Author:John Mackinnon Robertson
|←Author Index: Ro||John Mackinnon Robertson
|British politician and journalist; advocate of rationalism and secularism, and Liberal Member of Parliament in the United Kingdom for Tyneside from 1906 to 1918|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. M. Ro."
- "Concerning Preciosity" in The Yellow Book, 13 (1897), pp. 79−106
- New Essays Towards a Critical Method (1897), (external scan)
- Christianity and Mythology (1900)
- Short History of Christianity (1902)
- Pagan Christs (1903)
- Letters on Reasoning (1905) (external scan)
- The Jesus Problem (1917)
- Perversion of Scotland
- "Coleridge, Samuel Taylor," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
Works about RobertsonEdit
- "Robertson, John Mackinnon," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)