Author:John Alexander McCrae (1872-1918)
(Redirected from Author:John McCrae (1872-1918))
For authors with similar names, see Author:John McCrae.
- In Flanders Fields (1915)
- A Song Of Comfort
- In Due Season
- Mine Host
- Slumber Songs
- The Anxious Dead
- The Captain
- The Dead Master
- The Dying Of Pere Pierre
- The Harvest Of The Sea
- The Hope Of My Heart
- The Night Cometh
- The Oldest Drama
- The Pilgrims
- The Shadow Of The Cross
- The Song Of The Derelict
- The Unconquered Dead
- The Warrior
- Then And Now
- Upon Watts' Picture Sic Transit
- In Flanders Fields and Other Poems 1919
- In Flanders Fields, 1921. Illustrated editon.
- Published with Macphail's, "John McCrae, an essay in character", In Flanders Fields and Other Poems, 1919.
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "In Flanders Fields" p. 371; "The Anxious Dead" p. 371.
Works about McCraeEdit
- In Memoriam: John McCrae
- Chapter IX: Robert Service, John McCrae, Edgar Middleton, as it appeared in the 1918 Our Poets of Today by Author:Howard Willard Cook
- John McCrae, 1919. Andrew Macphail, In Flanders Fields and Other Poems
- Biographical note in For remembrance: soldier poets who have fallen in the war (1920) by A. St. John Adcock.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.