Author:John McNab Currier
- Song of Hubbardton Raid (1880).
- An account of the celebration of the Fourth of July, 1881 (1881).
- History of Bird's Mountain masonic monument (1887).
- Genealogy of David Annis of Hopkinton, and Bath, New Hampshire; his ancestors and descendants (1901).
- Genealogy of Richard Currier of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts (1616--1686-7) and many of his descendants (1910).
- Illustrated history of the old log-bridge across Lake Memphremagog at the "The Narrows" (1917).
- Uriah Jewett and the sea serpent of Lake Memphemagog (1917).
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.