Author:John Octavius Johnston
- Three Anti-Pelagian Treatises of St. Augustine (1887) with F. H. Woods
- Liddon, Henry Parry, Life of Edward Bouverie Pusey, Doctor of Divinity, Canon of Christ Church : Regius professor of Hebrew in the University of Oxford (1893) in 4 vols. (edited)
- (ed.) Spiritual letters of Edward Bouverie Pusey, Doctor of Divinity, Canon of Christchurch, Regius Professor of Hebrew in the University of Oxford (1898) 
- Life and letters of Henry Parry Liddon canon of St. Paul's Cathedral, and sometime Ireland Professor of Exegesis in the University of Oxford (1904) 
- "Pusey, Edward Bouverie," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about JohnsonEdit
- "Johnston, John Octavius," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Obituary: Death of Canon Johnston, biographer of Pusey and Liddon," in The Times (1923)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1923, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.