- Tales from the German, comprising specimens from the most celebrated authors. John Oxenford, C. A. Feiling transl. New York: Harper. 1844. (transcription project)
- The Jesuits' Church in G——, E. T. W. Hoffmann
- The Sandman", Hoffmann
- "The Moon", Jean Paul
- (tr.) Heinrich von Kleist, Michael Kohlhaas (1844)
- Truth and Fiction Relating to My Life, a translation of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's autobiography Dichtung und Wahrheit
- "Men of Harlech", 1873
- "The Sentinel", poem by Wilhelm Hauff
Works about OxenfordEdit
- "John Oxenford," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Oxenford, John," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Oxenford, John," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.