Author:John Parker Anderson
For authors with similar names, see Author:John Anderson.
- The book of British topography (1881)
- (ed.) Arthur Young's Tour in Ireland by Young (1892) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- "Bartlett, Ellis Ashmead," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
- "Burdett-Coutts, Angela Georgina," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
Works about AndersonEdit
- "Death of J. P. Anderson," in The Times (1925)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1925, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 97 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.