Author:John Singleton Copley (1772-1863)
For authors with similar names, see Author:John Singleton Copley.
|←Author Index: Co||John Singleton Copley
|1st Baron Lyndhurst; British lawyer and politician; three times Lord Chancellor of Great Britain|
There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.
Works about CopleyEdit
- A Life of Lord Lyndhurst from Letters and Papers in Possession of his Family, by Theodore Martin (1883) (external scan)
- Misrepresentations in Campbell's Lives of Lyndhurst and Brougham, by Edward Burtenshaw Sugden (1896) (external scan)
- "Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Copley, John Singleton (1772-1863)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley, Baron," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)