Author:John Singleton Copley (1772-1863)
For authors with similar names, see Author:John Singleton Copley.
|We have no works listed by this author, though works that may link to this author are here. Please add the titles of works by this author, by clicking "Edit".|
Works about CopleyEdit
- A Life of Lord Lyndhurst from Letters and Papers in Possession of his Family, by Theodore Martin (1883) (external scan)
- Misrepresentations in Campbell's Lives of Lyndhurst and Brougham, by Edward Burtenshaw Sugden (1896) (external scan)
- "Copley, John Singleton, Lord Lyndhurst," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Copley, John Singleton (1772-1863)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley, Baron," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.