|←Author Index: To||John Toland
There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.
- The danger of mercenary parliaments (1698) external link
- Amyntor, or, A defence of Milton's life (1699) external link
- The Oceana of James Harrington (1700) external link
- Letters to Serena (1704) external link
- The memorial of the state of England: in vindication of the Queen, the Church and the administration (1705) external link
- An account of the courts of Prussia and Hanover (1705) external link
- The Jacobitism, Perjury, and Popery of High-church Priests (1710) external link
- Dunkirk or Dover, or, The Queen's honour, the nation's safety, the liberties of Europe and the peace of the world all at stake (1713) external link
- The art of restoring, or, The piety and probity of General Monk in bringing about the last restoration (1714) external link
- Pantheisticon: or, the form of celebrating the Socratic-society (1751) external link
- History of the druids (1814) external link
Works about TolandEdit
- “Toland, John” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1888).
- "Toland, John," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)