|←Author Index: Ed||Jonathan Edwards
|colonial American Congregational preacher and theologian|
- Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God
- The Excellency of Christ
- Treatise on Religious Affections
- Charity and its Fruits.
- Protestant Charity or The Duty of Charity to the Poor, Explained and Enforced. 1732. online text at Bible Bulletin Board
- Concerning the End for Which God Created The World.
- Contains Freedom of the Will and Dissertation on Virtue, slightly modified for easier reading.
- Distinguishing Marks of a Work of the Spirit of God.
- A Divine and Supernatural Light, Immediately Imparted to the Soul by the Spirit of God. (1734)
- A Faithful Narrative of the Surprising Work of God
- Freedom of the Will.
- A History of the Work of Redemption including a View of Church History
- The Life and Diary of David Brainerd, Missionary to the Indians.
- The Nature of True Virtue.
- Original Sin.
- Some Thoughts Concerning the Present Revival in New England and the Way it Ought to be Acknowledged and Promoted.
- A Treatise Concerning Religious Affections.