Author:Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
(Redirected from Author:Joseph Stalin)
- Theory and Practice of Leninism (1924, tr. 1925) (HathiTrust)
- Order No. 227 by the People's Commissar of Defence of the USSR
- From the Editors
- The Russian Social-Democratic Party and its Immediate Tasks
- The Social-Democratic View on the National Question
- A Letter from Kutais (September-October 1904)
- A Letter from Kutais (October 1904)
- The Proletarian Class and the Proletarian Party
- Workers of the Caucasus, it is Time to Take Revenge!
- Long Live International Fraternity!
- Briefly About Disagreements in the Party
- State Defense Committee Decree No. 5859ss
- Declaration of the Rights of the Peoples of Russia
- Constitution of the Soviet Union (1936)
Excerpts from speechesEdit
- "The Prospects of the Revolution in China" in China in Revolt (1926)
- Speech about the Munich Agreement (1939)
- Stalin's speech on the radio on 3 July 1941 (1941)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1953, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 69 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are generally still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some works may be in the public domain or under free licensing terms. Read more here.