- To Dr. Swift on his Birthday (1733)
- Memoirs of Mrs. Lætitia Pilkington, wife to the Rev. Matthew Pilkington, written by herself. Wherein are occasionally interspersed all her Poems, with Anecdotes of several eminent persons living and dead (1748)
- The celebrated Mrs. Pilkington's Jests, or the Cabinet of Wit and Humour (1751)
- "Sorrow" in Poems and Extracts by William Wordsworth (1905)
Works about PilkingtonEdit
- "Pilkington, (Lætitia)", in A Biographical Dictionary of the Celebrated Women of Every Age and Country (1804), edited by Mary Matilda Betham
- "Pilkington, Lætitia," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.