|←Author Index: Da||Leonard Darwin
|Charles Darwin Soldier, politician, economist, eugenicist; a son of the English naturalist |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "L. D."
- Bimetallism; a summary and examination of the arguments for and against a bimetallic system of currency (1897) 
- The Questions to be Considered by the Indian Currency Committee (1898)
- Municipal trade, the advantages and disadvantages resulting from the substitution of representative bodies for private proprietors in the management of industrial undertakings (1903) 
- The Habitual Criminal (1914)
- Organic Evolution: Outstanding Difficulties and Possible Explanations (1921)
- Mate Selection (1923)
- The Need for Eugenic Reform (1926)
- What is Eugenics? (1932)
- Babes of the Future (1912)
- War Office, Précis of Information Concerning the Colony of Sierra Leone: With a Map (1887)
- War Office, Précis of Information Concerning the Niger Protectorates (1890)
- Municipal ownership: four lectures delivered at Harvard university, 1907 (1908)