|←Author Index: Ro||Lewes Roberts
- The Merchants Mappe of Commerce; wherein the Vniversall Manner and Matter of Trade is compendiously handled, &c., London, 1638, fol.
- As one of the earliest systematic treatises on its subject in English, this gave Roberts a wide reputation; prefixed are commendatory verses by Izaak Walton; 3rd edit. enlarged, London, 1677, fol. … to which is annexed ‘Advice concerning Bills of Exchange,’ &c. [by T. Marins]; with … Engglands Benefit and Advantage by Foreign Trade, demonstrated by T[homas] Mun;’ 4th edit. London, 1700, fol.
- Warre-fare epitomized 1640, 4to.
- The Treasure of Traffike, or a Discourse of Forraigne Trade, &c. London, 1641
- Dedicated to the High Court of Parliament now assembled,’ London, 1641, 4to; reprinted in M'Culloch's ‘Select Collection of Tracts on Commerce,’ &c., London, 1856, 8vo. Some verses by a ‘Lod. Roberts,’ probably the merchant, are prefixed to Fletcher's ‘Purple Island.’