|←Author Index: Ei||Lewis Einstein
|American diplomat and historian.|
- Luigi Pulci and the Morgante Maggiore, 1901.
- The Italian Renaissance in England, 1902, part of the Columbia University Studies in Comparative Literature.
- Napoleon III and American Diplomacy at the Outbreak of the Civil War, 1905.
- American Foreign Policy: By a Diplomatist, 1909.
- "The Relation of Literature to History", 1913 in Journal of Comparative Literature, vol. I., No. 2.
- A Prophecy of the Wat (1913-1914), 1918.
- Inside Constantinople: A Diplomatist's Diary during the Dardanelles Expedition, April–September, 1915, 1918.
- Tudor Ideals, 1921.
- Roosevelt: His Mind in Action, 1930.
- Divided Loyalties: Americans in England During the War of Independence, 1933.
- Historical Change, 1946.
|There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|