Author:Louis Dembitz Brandeis
(Redirected from Author:Louis Brandeis)
- The Right to Privacy (1890)
- Other People's Money and How the Bankers Use It (1914) (transcription project)
Supreme Court OpinionsEdit
Opinions of the CourtEdit
- McCandless v. Furlaud, 293 U.S. 67 (1934)
- Long v. Ansell, 293 U.S. 76 (1934)
- Mitchell v. Maurer, 293 U.S. 237 (1934)
- United States v. Guaranty Trust Co. of New York, 293 U.S. 340 (1934)
- Shanferoke Coal Supply Corporation v. Westchester Service Corporation, 293 U.S. 449 (1935)
- United States v. Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Co., 293 U.S. 454 (1935)
- St. Louis Southwestern Railway Co. v. Missouri Pacific Railroad Co., 289 U.S. 76 (1933)
- Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)
Works about BrandeisEdit
- "Brandeis, Louis Dembitz," in The Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: (1918)
- "Brandeis, Louis Dembitz," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Brandeis, Louis Dembitz," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- "Brandeis, Louis Dembitz," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1941, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 81 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are works of the United States federal government (see 17 U.S.C. 105).