Author:Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart Chalmers
- "Bill of Exchange," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Sale of Goods," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- A Digest of the Law of Bills of Exchange
- (ed.) Corner's Crown Practice
- (ed.) Wilson's Supreme Court of Judicature Acts and Rules
Works about ChalmersEdit
- "Chalmers, Mackenzie Dalzell," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Chalmers, Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- "Chalmers, Mackenzie Dalzell," in Dictionary of Indian Biography, by C. E. Buckland, London: Swan Sonnenschein (1906)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1927, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 95 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.