- Johann Peter Eckermann, Conversations with Goethe in the last years of his life (tr. 1839)
- Summer on the Lakes (1844)
- Woman in the Nineteenth Century (1845)
- Papers on Literature and Art (1846)
- Love-letters of Margaret Fuller (1845-1846; published 1903)
- Memoirs of Margaret Fuller Ossoli (1852; with Ralph Waldo Emerson, James Freeman Clarke, and William Henry Channing; Boston edition has 2 volumes, London edition 3) (project: v. 1, v. 2)
- Woman in the Nineteenth Century (1855, 2nd edition)
- At home and abroad; or, Things and thoughts in America and Europe (1856)
- Life without and life within (1860)
- Art, Literature, and the Drama (1860)
- Correspondence of Fräulein Günderode and Bettine von Arnim (tr. 1861)
- A New England childhood (1916)
- "Freedom and Truth"
- "Ganymede to His Eagle" (1843)
- "Sub Rosa Crux"
- Three Sonnets (Instrumental Music, Beethoven, Mozart) (1846)
- "The Great Lawsuit", The Dial (July 1843)
Works about FullerEdit
- Sarah Margaret Fuller, by Edgar Allan Poe in August 1846 from the series The Literati of New York
- A Fable for Critics (1848) by James Russell Lowell
- In: The living authors of America. by Thomas Powell, 1850
- In: Memorable women, the story of their lives by Camilla Dufour Crosland, 1856
- In: Eminent women of the age by James Parton, 1868
- Margaret Fuller (Marchesa Ossoli) by Julia Ward Howe, 1883
- Margaret Fuller Ossoli by Thomas Wentworth Higginson, 1884
- In: Lives of girls who became famous by Sarah Knowles Bolton, 1841-1916. Published 1886
- Margaret and her friends; or, Ten conversations with Margaret Fuller upon the mythology of the Greeks and its expression in art, by Caroline Wells Healey Dall, 1822-1912; Published 1895
- The influence of Goethe upon Margaret Fuller by Frederick Augustus Braun, 1909
- Margaret Fuller and Goethe, by Frederick Augustus Braun, 1910
- Margaret Fuller by Bingham, Jennie Maria, 1859- (short work)
- This article, nominally about her father, is mostly about her.
- “Margaret Fuller” by Harold Clarke Goddard in The Cambridge History of American Literature, Book II, Chapter VIII, Section 12 (1917-1921)
- “Fuller, Sarah Margaret, Marchioness of Ossoli” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.