Author:Marie Louise de la Ramée
|←Author Index: Ra||Marie Louise de la Ramée
|English novelist; pen name Ouida,|
- "Held in Bondage;" or, Granville de Vigne, (1863)
- Chandos (transcription project) (Indexes (multiple parts): Part 1, Part 2)
- Idalia (1867) (transcription project)
- A Leaf in the Storm; A Dog of Flanders and Other Stories (1872)
- Signa (1875)
- In a winter city (1876) (transcription project)
- Friendship (1878) v.2 (transcription project)
- In Maremma (1882) (transcription project)
- Wanda (1883) in 3 vols.
- Vol 1. (transcription project)
- Vol 2. ?
- Vol 3. ?
- Othmar, by Ouida (1885) in 3 vols.
- Vol 1.(transcription project)
- Under Two Flags (1912)
Works about de la RaméeEdit
- "Ramée, Louise De La," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "De la Ramée, Marie Louise," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- "Ouida," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Ramée, Louise de la," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)