- Distribution and Occurrence of the Eurypterids. In: Amadeus W. Grabau: Early Paleozoic delta deposits of North America. Bulletin of the Geological Society of America, Vol. XXIV, 1913, pp. 499–515 
- Revision of the Genus Zaphrentis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Vol. XXIII, 1914, pp. 177–192 
- Description of Some New Siluric Gastropods. Bulletin of the Buffalo Society of Natural Sciences, Vol. XI, 1914, pp. 93–103, 1 pl. 
- The Habitat of the Eurypterida. [Baltimore, The Waverly press, 1916]. Reprinted from The Bulletin of the Buffalo Society of Natural Sciences, Vol. XI, No. 3, pp. 1–278, Buffalo, N. Y., 1916
- Orthogenetic Development of the Costæ in the Perisphinctinæ. The American Journal of Science, Fourth series, Vol. XLVIII, No. 288, pp. 450–460 
- The Schrammen Collection of Cretaceous Silicispongiæ in the American Museum of Natural History. Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History, Volume XLI, 1919 , 
- (with Barnum Brown): Correlation of the Jurassic Formations of Western Cuba. Bulletin of the Geological Society of America, 1922, 33: 639-664 
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1974, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 48 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.