Contributions to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand InstituteEdit
- Notes on Sir William Thomson's Hypothesis that the Germ of Life is derived from Meteors (1871)
- On the Permanency of Solar and Stellar Heat (1880)
- Opening Address by the President of the Wellington Philosophical Society (1880)
- Address by the retiring President of the Wellington Philosophical Society (1880)
- Occurrence of a Triple Meteor (1882)
Works about ChapmanEdit
- "Chapman, Martin," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1924, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 98 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.