|←Author Index: Lu||Martin Luther
|German theologian, an Augustinian monk, and an ecclesiastical reformer whose teachings inspired the Protestant Reformation|
- Letter to the Archbishop of Mainz (1517)
- The Ninety-Five Theses (1517) translated in 1915 by Adolph Spaeth, L.D. Reed, Henry Eyster Jacobs, et Al., from Project Wittenberg
- Address to the Christian Nobility of the German Nation Respecting the Reformation of the Christian Estate (1520)
- Concerning Christian Liberty (1520)
- Luther's Small Catechism (1529)
- Warning Against the Jews (1546)
- Table Talk
- Away in a Manger (attributed, but authorship not likely)
- Dear Christians, One and All, Rejoice
- A Mighty Fortress Is Our God
- Savior of the Nations, Come (trans. from Latin to German)
- The Martyrs' Hymn (translated by William Johnson Fox)
- Trinity Sunday (1535)
- Luther's works ("LW" or "AE") American Edition translation of Luther's writings. 55 volumes published 1955-1986.
- Weimar Edition (Weimarer Ausgabe) ("WA") German Edition of Luther's Latin and German works.
- Weimar Edition, Correspondence (Weimarer Ausgabe, Briefwechsel) ("WA Br")
- Weimar Edition, Table Talk (Weimarer Ausgabe, Tischreden) ("WA Tr")
- Weimer Edition, German Bible (Weimarer Ausgabe, Deutsche Bibel) ("WA DB")
- Erlangen Edition (Erlangener Ausgabe) ("EA") Latin exegetical works of Luther.
- Luther's correspondence and other contemporary letters, by Preserved Smith
- The letters of Martin Luther, translated by Margaret A. Currie (1908) (transcription project)