- (co. with Charles Gregson Ellis) Reports of Actions Tried in the Queen's Bench Division of the High Court of Justice (1885) IA
- Attachment of Debts (1881) IA
- (introduction) The state in relation to labour (1894) IA
- Interpleader in the High Court of Justice, and in the County Courts (1900)
- The Freedom of the Seas (1918) IA
Works about CababéEdit
- "Cababé, Michael," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Cababé, Michael," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1927, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 95 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.