- La Galatea (1585; 1867 translation by G. W. J. Gyll
- Don Quixote (1605, 1615; 1885 translation by John Ormsby)
- Novelas ejemplares (1613; 1881 translation by Walter K. Kelly)
- The Trials of Persiles and Sigismunda (1617)
- The Siege of Numantia (1585)
- Viaje al Parnaso (1614)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse