- The History of Witchcraft and Demonology (1926)
- The Geography of Witchcraft (1927)
- The Vampire: His Kith and Kin (1928) – Copyrighted in the United States until 2024
- The Vampire in Europe (1929) – Copyrighted in the United States until 2025
- The Werewolf in Lore and Legend (1933)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2029
As editor edit
- Aphra Behn, Works (1915)
- John Downes, Roscius Anglicanus
- George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham, The Rehersal (1914)
- Restoration Comedies: The Parsons Wedding, The London Cuckolds, & Sir Courtly Nice, or It Cannot Be (1922)
As translator edit
- Heinrich Kramer, Malleus Maleficarium (1928)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2024
- Matthew Hopkins, The Discovery of Witches (1928)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2024
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1948, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 74 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse