Author:Newell Convers Wyeth
- "Robin Hood and his Adventures" by Paul Creswick (1902) (start transcription)
- Whispering Smith (1906) by Frank H. Spearman
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson (1911)
- Michael Strogoff, by Jules Verne, 1927
- Short stories
- "A Night Raid at Eagle River" (1908, ) by Hamlin Garland
- "How Beelzebub Came to the Convent (1913, in The Century Magazine) by Ethel Watts Mumford
- "The Medicine Ship" (1915, in Scribner's Magazine) by James B. Connolly
- Arizona Nights in McClure's Magazine (1906; series) by Stewart Edward White
- "A Sheep-herder of the South-west" (nf) in Scribner's Magazine, Jan 1909
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1945, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 77 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.