Author:Patrick Reginald Chalmers
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "Guns of Verdun", p. 122; "The Steeple", p. 162.
- "If I had a Broomstick"; "Roundabouts and Swings" in 'Chalmers, P. R.', The Year's at the Spring, 1920. Illustrated by Harry Clarke.
- Green Days and Blue Days (1912) (external scan)
- A Peck o' Maut (1914) (external scan)
- Pipes and Tabors (1921) (external scan)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1942, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.