|←Author Index: Vi||Paul Vinogradoff
|D.C.L. (Oxford), LL.D. (Cambridge and Harvard). Corpus Professor of Jurisprudence in the University of Oxford. Fellow of the British Academy. Honorary Professor in the University of Moscow;|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "P. Vi."
- "Agricultural Services" Economic Journal volume 10, 1900 external transcript
- "Social and Economic Conditions of the Roman Empire in the Fourth Century" 1911. Cambridge Medieval History, volume 1, pp. 542-567 external transcript
- "Foundations of Society (Origins of Feudalism)" 1913. Cambridge Medieval History volume 2, pp. 630-654 external transcript
- "Feudalism" 1924. Cambridge Medieval History, volume 3, pp. 458-484 external transcript
- Villainage in England: Essays in English Mediaeval History external transcript
- English Society in the 11th Century
- Yuri Danilov) (with
- (in part)