- The Indo-Aryan Races (1916) (transcription project)
- Dates of the Votive Inscriptions of the Stūpa of Sanchi (ASI Memoir No. 1, 1919)
- Archæology and Vaishṇava Tradition (ASI Memoir No. 5, 1920)
- Catalogue of the Museum of Archaeology at Sanchi, Bhopal State (1922) (external scan)
- The Beginnings of Art in Eastern India with special reference to the Sculptures in the Indian Museum (ASI Memoir No. 30, 1927)
- The Indus Valley in the Vedic Period (ASI Memoir No. 31, 1926)
- Survival of the Prehistoric Civilization of the Indus Valley (ASI Memoir No. 41, 1929)
- Bhanja Dynasty of Mayurbhanj and their Ancient Capital Khiching (1929)
- Exploration in Orissa (ASI Memoir No. 44, 1930)
- Medieval Indian Sculptures in the British Museum (London, 1936) (external scan)
- Selections from Official Letters and Documents Relating to the Life of Raja Rammohun Roy Vol I (1938)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1942, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.