Author:Richard Heath (1831-1912)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Richard Heath.
- "The Rise and Fall of Amsterdam" in Littell's Living Age, 159 (2054)
- Edgar Quinet : his early life and writings (1881)
- Historic landmarks in the Christian centuries (1882) (external scan)
- The English Via Dolorosa; or, Glimpses of the History of the Agricultural Labourer (1884)
- The Reformation in France: from the Dawn of Reform to the Revocation of the Edict of Nantes (1886)
- The Reformation in France: from the Revocation of the Edict of Nantes to the incorporation of the Reformed Churches into the state (1888) (external scan)
- The English Peasant: Studies: Historical, Local, and Biographic (1893)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.