Author:Richard Anthony Salisbury
(Redirected from Author:Richard Salisbury)
- Salisbury, Richard (1787), Icones Stirpium rariorum (in Latin)
- Salisbury, Richard (1791), "Descriptions for four species of Cypripedium" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London 1:76–80.
- Salisbury, Richard (1796), Prodromus Stirpium in horto ad Chapel Allerton (in Latin).
- Salisbury, Richard (1800), Dissertatio botanica de Erica (in Latin).
- Salisbury, Richard (1807), The Paradisus Londinensis (2 volumes).
- Knight, Joseph (1809), On the cultivation of the plants belonging to the natural order of Proteeae.
- Although Knight is the only listed author of this work, only 13 pages pertain to cultivation, the remainder being a taxonomic revision that Knight was unqualified to write. It is widely accepted that the latter was contributed anonymously by Salisbury.
- Salisbury, Richard; Gray, John Edward (ed.) (1866), Genera of plants.
- "On the Germination of Lycopodium denticulatum" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London, 12 (1817), pp. 365–366
Works about SalisburyEdit
- "Salisbury, Richard Anthony," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.