Author:Robert Harry Inglis Palgrave
|←Author Index: Pa||Robert Harry Inglis Palgrave
|British economist. Editor of The Economist|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. H. I. P."
- "On the House Accomodation of England and Wales" (1869)
- The Local Taxation of Great Britain and Ireland (1871) (external scan)
- Notes on Banking in Great Britain and Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, and Hamburg (1873) (external scan)
- An Analysis of the Transactions of the Bank of England for the Years 1844-72 (1874) (external scan)
- Bank Rate in England, France and Germany, 1844-78 (1880) (external scan)
- Political Economy Reading Book (1882) (external scan)
- Palgrave's Dictionary of Political Economy
- 1st ed. (1894, 1896, 1899)
- 2nd ed. (1901)
- 1925 ed.
- The Bank Rate and the Money Market (1903) (external scan)
- "The History of the Separation of the Departments of the Bank of England" in The English Banking System by National Monetary Commission (1910) (external scan)
- "Banks and Banking," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)