Author:Robert Thomas Kerlin
- Mainly for Myself (1897)
- The Camp Life of the Third Regiment (1898)
- The Church of the Fathers (1901)
- Theocritus in English Literature (1909)
- Milton's Minor Poems (editor)
- The Voice of the Negro 1919 (1920, editor) (transcription project)
- Contemporary Poetry of the Negro (1921, editor) (transcription project)
- Negro Poets and Their Poems (1923, editor)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1950, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 72 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.