Author:Roderick Joseph Flanagan
(Redirected from Author:Roderick J. Flanagan)
|←Author Index: Fl||Roderick Joseph Flanagan
|Australian historian, anthropologist, poet, newspaper proprietor, and journalist, born in Ireland and active in Australia. His essays were republished after his death by his brother Edward|
- Essays in "The Empire: Sydney journal of news, politics and commerce."
- The Aborigines of Australia, 1888
- Australian and other poems 1887
- The History of New South Wales; with an account of Van Dieman's Land (Tasmania), New Zealand, Port Phillip (Victoria), Moreton Bay, and other Australasian settlements: comprising a complete view of the progress and prospects of gold mining in Australia. 1862.
Works about FlanaganEdit
- "Flanagan, Roderick," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- "Flanagan, Roderick," in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography (p. 168), by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)