|←Author Index: Ar||Samuel Arnold
|English composer and organist|
- The Maid of the Mill (1765)
- Abimelech (1768)
- The Prodigal Son (1773)
- The Baron Kinkvervankotsdorsprakingatchdern (1781)
- The Castle of Andalusia (1782)
- Two to One (1784), libretto George Colman. Includes the song "Pensive I Mourn".<
- Turk and No Turk (1785)
- Inkle and Yarico (1787)
He is also known for producing the first collected edition of the works of George Frideric Handel between 1787 and 1797, published in 180 parts.
Works about ArnoldEdit
- "Arnold, Dr," by John Weeks Moore in Complete Encyclopaedia of Music, Boston: Oliver Ditson Company (1880)
- “Arnold, Samuel”, in A Dictionary of Music and Musicians, 1900
- "Arnold, Samuel," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Arnold, Samuel," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)