|←Author Index: Co||Sir Sidney Colvin
|Robert Louis Stevenson
art and literary scholar and museum administrator; Slade Professor of Fine Art, Cambridge; director of the Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge; Keeper of the department of prints and drawings in the British Museum; confidante and correspondent of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "S. C."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "S. C."
Also wrote for Pall Mall Gazette, the Fortnightly Review, The Portfolio, Cornhill and Edinburgh.
- A Word for Germany, from the English Republican (1870)
- Children in Italian and English Design (1872)
- Landor (1881)
- Keats (1904)
- John Keats His Life And Poetry His Friends Critics And After Fame (1917)
- On concentration and suggestion in poetry (1915)
- Memories & notes of persons & places, 1852-1912 (1921) 2nd ed. (1922)
- Flaxman, John
- Keats, John
- Stevenson, Robert Louis
- Stevenson, Robert Alan Mowbray (DNB01)
- Watts, George Frederic (DNB12)
- A Florentine Picture Chronicle (1898)
- Drawings By Old Masters At Oxford (1902-08)
- Early Engraving And Engravers In England (1905)
- The letters of Robert Louis Stevenson (1912) in 4 vols.
- Note: various renditions of these publications appear with new insertions