- Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary, approved by the pope in 1587
- Sapientiam Sanctorum (1589)
Works about SixtusEdit
- "A Memorable Pope" in Littell's Living Age, 115 (1489)
- "Pope Sixtus V," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Sixtus," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.