- "Stained Glass," "Table Glass," and "Stone and Wood Carving" in Arts and Crafts Essays (1893)
- Of the Methods Used in Making and Ornamenting an Egyptian Rock Tomb (1896)
- "St. Paul’s Cathedral" (1907)
- Christian Antiquities in the Nile Valley: A Contribution towards the Study of the Ancient Churches (1912)
- Ancient Egyptian Masonry: The Building Craft (1930) with Reginald Engelbach
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1926, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 96 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.