- The Strength of Stillness Published in "Karmayogin", 19 February 1910
- The Renaissance In India, 1918
- Essays On The Gita, 1922
- The Century Of Life, 1924
- Conversations with Sri Aurobindo,
- Guidance from Sri Aurobindo, 1987
- The Future Poetry, 1997
- Karmayogin, 1997
- Essays Divine and Human, 1997
- Savitri, 1997
- Kena and Other Upanishads, 2001
- Bande Mataram, 2002,
- Isha Upanishad, 2003
- Early Cultural Writings, 2003
- The Life Divine, 2005
- Collected Poems, 2009
- Letters on Himself and the Ashram, 2011
- Hymns to the Mystic Fire, 2013
- Letters on Yoga III, 2014
- Letters on Yoga IV, 2014
- Uttarpara Speech (1909) First published in "Karmayogin", June 1909. Speech that Aurobindo made after his release from prison, where he had been incarcerated on charges of conspiracy to murder an English magistrate.
- Beadon Square Speech Calcutta, June 13, 1909. First published in the Bengalee newspaper on June 15, 1909
- Jhalakati Speech Jhalakati, Bakarganj District, Eastern Bengal and Assam, on 19 June 1909. Text published in the Bengalee on 27 June 1909
- Kumartuli Speech Delivered at Kumartuli Park, Calcutta, on 11 July 1909. First published in the Bengalee on 13 July 1909
- Speech at the Hughly Conference. Delivered at the Bengal Provincial Conference, held at Hughly, Bengal, on 6 September 1909. Report published in the Bengalee on 7 September.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1950, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 72 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse