|←Author Index: Au||Sri Aurobindo
|Indian nationalist, scholar, poet, evolutionary philosopher, and yogi|
- Uttarpara Speech (1909) First published in "Karmayogin", June 1909. Speech that Aurobindo made after his release from prison, where he had been incarcerated on charges of conspiracy to murder an English magistrate.
- Beadon Square Speech Calcutta, June 13, 1909. First published in the Bengalee newspaper on June 15, 1909
- Jhalakati Speech Jhalakati, Bakarganj District, Eastern Bengal and Assam, on 19 June 1909. Text published in the Bengalee on 27 June 1909
- Kumartuli Speech Delivered at Kumartuli Park, Calcutta, on 11 July 1909. First published in the Bengalee on 13 July 1909
- Speech at the Hughly Conference. Delivered at the Bengal Provincial Conference, held at Hughly, Bengal, on 6 September 1909. Report published in the Bengalee on 7 September.
- The Strength of Stillness Published in "Karmayogin", 19 February 1910
- The Renaissance In India, 1918