- * Form Letter Asking Friends to Send Petitions for Woman Suffrage to Their Representatives in Congress, with E. Cady Stanton and Lucy Stone (1865)
- On Women's Rights to Vote (1873)
- Speech after being convicted of voting in the 1872 presidential election (1873)
- Appeal for a Sixteenth Amendment
- Susan B. Anthony petition for remission of fine (1874)
- History of Woman Suffrage (co-author, six volumes from 1881 to 1922)
Works about Anthony edit
- "Susan B. Anthony" in A Woman of the Century, (1894)
- Abigail Scott Duniway: "Susan B. Anthony's Visits to Oregon," in The Souvenir of Western Women (1905)
- "Anthony, Susan Brownell," in The Biographical Dictionary of America (pp. 127-128), by Rossiter Johnson, Boston: American Historical Society (1906)
- “Anthony, Susan Brownell” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse