Author:Susan Fenimore Cooper
|←Author Index: Co||Susan Fenimore Cooper
|James Fenimore Cooper and a distinguished writer and naturalist.Eldest daughter of|
- Rural Hours (1851), a nature diary of Cooperstown, New York
- Elinor Wyllys or The Young Folk of Longbridge (1846), Volume 1 & 2, a novel.
- Female Suffrage: a Letter to the Christian Women of America, Harper's New Weekly Magazine, Vol. 41 (June--November, 1870). A reasoned argument against giving women the right to vote.
- The Lumley Autograph
- Pages and Pictures from the writings of James Fenimore Cooper (1861)
Works about CooperEdit
- "Susan Fenimore Cooper," in The Female Prose Writers of America: With Portraits, Biographical Notices, and Specimens of their Writings, (ed.) by John S. Hart, Philadelphia: E. H. Butler & Co. (1852)
- "Cooper, James Fenimore," by A. K. Fiske in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- "Cooper, James Fenimore," by Charles Ledyard Norton in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)