- A Letter from Theophilus Cibber to John Highmore (1733)
- Four Original Letters: Viz. Two from a Husband to a Gentleman: and Two from a Husband to a Wife (1739)
- A Lick at a Liar, or Calumny detected, being an occasional letter to a friend (1752)
- The Lives and Characters of the most Eminent Actors and Actresses of Great Britain and Ireland,' part i., to which is prefixed A Familiar Epistle...to Mr. William Warburton (1753)
- An Account of the Lives of the Poets of Great Britain and Ireland (1753) in 5 vols.
- Theophilus Cibber, to David Garrick, Esq.: with dissertations on theatrical subjects] (1759)
- Henry VI (1724)
- The Lover (1730)
- Patie and Peggy; or, the Fair Foundling. A Scotch ballad opera (1730)
- The Harlot's Progress; or, the Ridotto al Fresco (1733)
- Romeo and Juliet (1748), including A Serio-Gomic Apology for part of the life of Mr. Theophilus Cibber, Gomedian
- The Auction (1757)
Works about Cibber Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse