For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas à Becket.
|←Author Index: Be||Thomas Becket
(c. 1119 – 1170)
|British cleric; Archbishop of Canterbury from 1162 to 1170. Also known as Saint Thomas of Canterbury, Thomas of London and later Thomas à Becket.|
Works about BecketEdit
- Edward Grim's account of the Murder of Thomas Becket
- "Becket, Thomas à," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Becket, Thomas a," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Becket, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Becket, Thomas à," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Becket, Thomas à," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Becket, Thomas à," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- "Thomas à Becket," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.