|←Author Index: Bi||Thomas Birch
- Life of the Right Honourable Robert Boyle (1744)
- An Inquiry into the Share which King Charles I had in the Transactions of the Earl of Glamorgan, afterwards Marquis of Worcester, for bringing over a body of Irish Rebels to assist that King (1747)
- Historical View of Negotiations between the Courts of England, France, and Brussels, 1592–1617 (1749)
- The Life Of John Tillotson, Lord Archbishop Of Canterbury (1762)
- Memoirs of reign of Queen Elizabeth from 1681 till her death [chiefly from the papers of Anthony Bacon] (1764), in 2 vols.
- History of Royal Society of London (1766–7), in 4 vols.
- A Collection of Yearly Bills of Mortality from 1667 to 1768 (1769)
- Life of Henry, Prince of Wales (1760)
- Letters between Colonel Robert Hammond and the Committee at Derby House relating to Charles I while confined in Carisbrooke Castle (1764)
- Account of Life of John Ward, LL.D., Professor of Rhetoric in Gresham College (1766)
- State Papers of John Thurloe (1759), in 7 vols.