- The Works of Thomas Chalmers, 1829
- Select Works of Thomas Chalmers, 1856-'57 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- The Christian and Civic Economy of Large Towns, 1821 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The Application of Christianity to the Commercial and Ordinary Affairs of Life, 1821 (external scan)
- Few Thoughts on the Abolition of Colonial Slavery, 1826 short work (external scan)
- On Political Economy: In Connexion [sic] with the Moral State and Moral Prospects of Society, 1832 (external scan)
- The Supreme Importance of a Right Moral to a Right Economical State of the Community, 1832 (external scan)
- Tracts on pauperism, 1833 (external scan)
- The Adaptation of External Nature to the Moral and Intellectual Constitution of Man (1834, Bridgewater Treatises)
- Sketches of Moral and Mental Philosophy, 1845 (external scan)
- Discourses on the application of Christianity to the commercial and ordinary affairs of life, 1850 (external scan)
Works about ChalmersEdit
- Memoirs of the life and writings of Thomas Chalmers by William Hanna, 1849 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3, 4)
- "Chalmers, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Chalmers, Thomas," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Chalmers, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Chalmers, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.