Author:Thomas Clifford Allbutt
|←Author Index: Al||Thomas Clifford Allbutt
|British physician and inventor of the clinical thermometer. K.C.B., M.A., M.D., D.Sc., LL.D., F.R.S. Regius Professor of Physic in the University of Cambridge. Physician to Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge. Fellow of Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge. Editor of Systems of Medicine|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. C. A."
- Science and Medieval Thought (1901)
- Medicine and the church (1910)
- Hospitals, Medical Science, and Public Health (1909)
Works about AllbuttEdit
- "Obituary: Sir C. Allbutt," in The Times (1925)
- "Allbutt, Sir Thomas Clifford," in A Biographical Dictionary of Modern Rationalists (p. 15), (ed.) by Joseph McCabe, London: Watts & Co. (1920)