|←Author Index: Di||Thomas Dick
|Scottish church minister, science teacher and writer, known for his works on astronomy and practical philosophy, combining science and Christianity, and arguing for a harmony between the two.|
- Christian Philosopher (1824), in 2 vols.
- Philosophy of a Future State (1828)
- Improvement of Society by the Diffusion of Knowledge (1833)
- Celestial Scenery (1837)
- The Sidereal Heavens (1840)
- The Philosophy of Religion in the Latter Day Saints' Messenger and Advocate, Volume 3, Number 6