|←Author Index: Fo||Thomas Fowler
|Philosopher and vice-chancellor of University of Oxford. M.A., D.D., LL.D. |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. F."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. F."
- Elements of Deductive Logic (1867)
- Elements of Inductive Logic (1870)
- Shaftesbury and Hutcheson (1882)
- His Progressive Morality (1884)
- The Principles of Morals (1886, 1887) in 2 vols.
- History of Corpus (1893)
- Bacon, Francis (1561-1626)
- Foxe, Richard
- Morwen, Robert
- Oldham, Hugh
- Pate, Richard (1516-1588)
- Price, Richard (1723-1791)
- Rainolds, John
- Randolph, Thomas (1701-1783)
- Spenser, John
- Staunton, Edmund
- Turner, Thomas (1645-1714)
- Wilson, John Matthias
Works about FowlerEdit
- "Fowler, Thomas," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Obituary: Dr. Thomas Fowler, the President of Corpus," in The Times (1904)
- "Fowler, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.