|←Author Index: Fu||Thomas Fuller
|English churchman and historian|
- Davids Hainous Sinne, Heartie Repentance, Heavie Punishment (1631)
- The Historie of the Holy Warre (1639)
- Joseph's Party-Coloured Coat (1640)
- The Holy State and the Prophane State (1642)
- Truth Maintained, or Positions delivered in a sermon at the Savoy, . . . asserted for safe and sound (1643)
- Good Thoughts in Bad Times (1645)
- Andronicus, or the Unfortunate Politician (1646)
- The Cause and Cure of a Wounded Conscience (1647)
- Good Thoughts in Worse Times (1647)
- A Pisgah-sight of Palestine (1650)
- A Comment on the Eleven First Verses of the 4th Chapter of St. Matthew's Gospel (1652)
- The Infant's Advocate (1652)
- A Comment on Ruth (1654)
- The Triple Recounter (1654)
- The Church History of Britain (1655), in 3 vols.
- History of the University of Cambridge since the Conquest (1655)
- History of Waltham Abbey (1655)
- A Collection of [four] Sermons, together with Notes upon Jonah (1656)
- The Best Name on Earth, together with several other [three] sermons (1657)
- The Appeal of Injured Innocence (1659)
- An Alarum to the Counties of England and Wales (1660)
- Mixt Contemplations in Better Times (1660)
- A Panegyrick to His Majesty (1660)
- The History of the Worthies of England (1662)
Works about FullerEdit
- A brief biography of Thomas Fuller in "The wit and wisdom of Thomas Fuller" (1886).
- “Fuller, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1875–1889).
- "Fuller, Thomas (1608-1661)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Fuller, Thomas," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Fuller, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Fuller, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)