Author:Thomas Lauder Brunton
- 1884 : A Handbook for the Physiological Laboratory, a collaborative books with John Scott Burdon-Sanderson, Emanuel Edward Klein, Michael Foster and Lauder Brunton.
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
- "Reflex Action and Disease" in Popular Science Monthly, 14 (March 1879)
- "Indigestion as a Cause of Nervous Depression I" in Popular Science Monthly, 18 (December 1880)
- "Indigestion as a Cause of Nervous Depression II" in Popular Science Monthly, 18 (January 1881)
- "On Posture and its Indications" in Popular Science Monthly, 42 (November 1892)
- "The Correlation of Structure, Action, and Thought" in Popular Science Monthly, 42 (April 1893)
Contributions to Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th ed.Edit
- "Therapeutics," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about BruntonEdit
- "Brunton, Thomas Lauder," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1927 supplement, London: Oxford University Press (1927)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.